Bookings Terms and Conditions
1) All bookings require a deposit of 30% to be taken at the time of confirmation. The balance will be due 60 days before arrival. If a booking is made for an arrival date within 60 days, full payment will be due on booking. Both deposit payments, balance payments, and full payments for bookings with an arrival date within 60 days, once taken, are non-refundable except at the sole discretion of Whistler Deluxe.
2) The composition of your party must be as described to our reservations agents. If it differs significantly from the group described, if there are more people than the maximum allowed for the property or if no adult over the age of 25 is part of the group, you may at our sole discretion be refused entry to the property and no refunds will be given
3) No smoking is allowed inside the property or on the decks and no pets are permitted in the property at any time.
4) The housekeeping fee covers the cost of cleaning and laundry after check-out; cleaning and laundry services during the stay are provided only on payment of an additional charge.
5) Our properties are situated in quiet residential neighbourhoods and you are expected to be quiet at all times. In particular, after 10 pm you should make no noise that can be heard outside the property. If we receive a complaint you will be given one warning and if a second complaint is received you will be asked to vacate the property. No refunds will be given
6) All hot tubs are serviced regularly, but no guarantees are offered in respect of the temperature, water quality, water jet performance or usability of any hot tub offered as part of this rental agreement. If you experience any problems with the hot tub we will send a technician to address the problem as soon as we can, however delays may be experienced in restoring hot tubs to working order.
7) Check-in time is 4 p.m. and we cannot accept earlier check-ins without prior approval.
8) Check-out time is 10 a.m. and we cannot accept later check-outs without prior approval. If you exceed the check-out time by more than 1 hour we will charge an additional one nights rental
9) Upon arrival you will be asked to sign an open credit card slip as a damage deposit. We will pre-authorise $1000 (or more, at our discretion) on this card as security against excessive cleaning, missing items or damage to the property and its contents. This slip will be destroyed if we find no breakages, missing items or damage to the unit after you leave. This credit card will also be charged if we find evidence of smoking or pets in the property. If you cannot supply a credit card on arrival you may leave cash as deposit instead, and we will arrange to inspect the property before you leave and refund the deposit as appropriate. If you have neither a credit card nor cash you will be refused entry to the property and no refund of monies paid will be given.
10) In an emergency (e.g. power outage, overstay of previous guests, sale of property by owner) you may be reassigned to an equivalent property. Prior notice may not be possible.
11) Please note that all bookings are considered final. Adverse snow conditions, flight cancellations, airport or road closures, war or acts of terrorism, illness, bereavement, exigencies of business cannot be accepted as reasons for cancellation. Once confirmed, any alterations to your booking (property, dates, duration) will be at the sole discretion of Whistler Deluxe.